Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the Plumber

How did "Joe the plumber - fka Joe six pack" get catapulted to fame in a presidential debate by some jerk off asking a stupid question about owning a plumbing business? If you watch the actual exchange between Obama and "Joe the plumber," Obama didn't even really take him seriously. However, McCain simply couldn't get enough of "Joe the plumber" when it came time to talk "turkey" about their differences in tax policy. McCain suggested that "Joe" would be worse off as a business owner under Obama's tax plan.

As it turns out, upon further investigation, "Joe the plumber" wasn't even a licensed plumber in the county he lives in. He also owes back taxes and there was no way he was ever going to buy the plumbing business anyway...

Joe Worzelbacher, aka Joe the plumber, was characterized by Joe Biden as a false idol of the Republican party. Well, I guess Biden was probably right because this "tool (likely a pipe wrench)" didn't even make close to the $250k, so why was he so concerned about people making over 250k paying higher taxes anyway? Joe Worzelbacher - what a female personal hygiene product...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20081016.wjoe1016/BNStory/International

My favorite quote from the attached link is: “Vote Joe the Plumber ‘08. No More Drips in the White House.”

November 4 can't come soon enough for Twiggy.

7 comments:

Twiggy said...

This t-shirt is a must have...

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/im-joe-the-plumber-lets-fuck/

Maggy said...

It's hardly going to be surprising when it's revealed that Joe the Plumber is actually an illegal immigrant, using a stolen social security card, who is awaiting extradition. Who is doing the background work for McCain, Dexter Manley?

Maggy said...

When is The Diesel (aka, Dave the Painter) going to weigh in on the blog? He's about as solid as loose stool.

Twiggy said...

It's been difficult to keep up with the exuberance of this blog but I'm doing my best to get back to all of the twiggyandthediesel fans. Keeping up with all of the fans has really made me appreciate the level of enthusiasm that Barrack Obama has received.

Twiggy said...

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money." I laughed.

Once in the restaurant my server had on a "Obama 08" tie, again I laughed as he had given away his political preference--just imagine the coincidence.

When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to
him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside. The server angrily stormed from my sight.

I went outside, gave the homeless guy $10 and told him to thank the server inside as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful.

At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he did earn even though the actual recipient deserved money more.

I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application.

Twiggy said...

In case anyone is worried about the diesel, I've officially put out an Amber alert on him. He's either not paid his broadband wireless bill or he's six figures into the local book.

Twiggy said...

Is anyone watching Celebrity Rehab on VHI? Steven Adler shows a stark resemblance to Maggy on an all day bender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHC2eE7M6io

Post a Comment